This position is responsible for the overall account management of assigned customers, and being the key point of contact for customers, sales, operations, and administration relating to those accounts. As a member of the client services team, this position focuses on delivering exceptional customer experiences, and effectively communicating client requirements and expectations to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication as the primary contact through all stages of manufacturing, shipping/fulfillment, mailing, and invoicing.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer expectations into detailed manufacturing and shipping/postal instructions.
- Provide Estimating all necessary specifications and client expectations to ensure expedient turnaround of quotes, production, and delivery. Learn to estimate standardized materials. Source promotional products and branded apparel.
- Assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently exceed customer expectations.
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer all requirements, expectations, and company standards.
- Coordinate the resolution of customer or manufacturing issues/concerns. Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. Make recommendations to management on appropriate response to issues that are in the best interest of the customer and the company. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
- +1 years of relevant industry experience in the commercial printing industry. Ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of offset and digital printing (including large format), mailing, bindery services and product fulfillment.
- Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across all departments, and with clients.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines, prioritize workload, and make adjustments to meet business needs.
- Commitment to ensuring delivery of the highest level of customer experience across all facets of the business and the customer’s journey.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Experience with EPMS, a plus.
- Team player with strong integrity.
We offer a comprehensive, full-time benefits package that offers coverage for: medical/dental/vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, and 401(k).