Type: Hybrid (remote and onsite)
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities and developing new markets and geographic regions for the company. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their knowledge and experience to identify, qualify, and convert targeted leads into clients.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts.
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers.
- Commitment to prospecting and developing new opportunities, markets and geographic regions.
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the company’s service offerings, market trends, and customer demands.
- +1 year minimum of quota carrying sales experience with a track record of achieving/exceeding annual forecasts.
- Strong knowledge base and experience selling commercial printing services (offset, digital, wide format, packaging), mailing services, fulfillment services, promotional products and branded apparel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven, self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Able and willing to travel periodically as may be required for business.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with EPMS and HubSpot, a plus.
We offer a comprehensive, full-time benefits package that offers coverage for: medical/dental/vision and life insurance, short/long-term disability, and 401(k).